View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Wed, Apr-03-02, 13:07

Plan: protein power, Atkins
Stats: 275/254/175 Female 70 inches
BF:53/41/21
Progress: 21%
Default I Agree with Wbhan

I too have the wobbly leg part & I found the LBWO to be very challenging (my legs are the biggest and in the worst shape of my whole body).

As for stretching. I too read the book twice looking for anything on stretching and couldn't find it. I agree that the before warm up is built right in so no need to worry there but the after shock who knows. I didn't do any on Monday and I think that's probably why I'm so sore. I too have heard from every fitness guru alive how important stretching is. Heck I graduated from college with a degree in Health and I know I taught that to my students. I think a few minutes after isn't going to hurt anything.

Slimchance thanks for all the LB tips. I will try them out since those exercises in the book were really challenging for me. I felt all shaky and wobbly totally unstable. So may have to build the muscles a little more before I dig in that deep.

I really like the fact that we have almost 4 whole days to recover from the UBWO before we do it again. It makes sense to me. Here's to a great workout!

You guys are the best! Keep up the good work!

Messy