View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Apr-03-02, 05:43

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 184/181/150
BF:
Progress: 9%
Default Kerry

My suggestion would always be to find the right fit for you. You have to keep your eye on the ball and also make sure that your change is always for the better and not for the temptation (sometimes it's hard to distinguish the two)...

That said, I used to follow the CAD and have recently bought the CALP and I honestly didn't think I could love anything more than my CAD book... but I was wrong. I like the way CALP explains everything better. The only thing I didn't find in there is how many carbs you're allowed in your "non reward" meals. (I might have missed it) However having read CAD, I know it's supposed to be as close to 4g as possible.

So if I were you, I'd try that. Have my two 4g meals, the snack is supposed to be around that as well (less if possible) and then have your reward meal... don't forget to have equal amounts of protein, vegetable and carbs. It really does help.

The LC products of course are allowed if that's what you'd like to eat. No need to measure as long as it's 4g or less and then really no measuring for dinner as long as your 3 portions are about equal... even if they are big. (lets not forget the 60 minute thing).

I don't think nuts are forbidden altogether, however I think you have to be careful of how many carbs you have on your snack. I would maybe leave some for RM if you really have a craving for them.

Please feel free to ask any questions... we love to help!