View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Apr-02-02, 11:37

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 197/195/140 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 4%

Hey fellow BFLers!

Well day 2 started off with me sleeping through my alarm... I guess I will have to do the second best thing and just refrain from eating for a few hours and then hit the gym on an empty stomach.

It is beautiful here in sunny Halifax (little piece of God's country!). Our snow is almost completely gone and we're up into the double digits (celcius).

I am going to try the stationary bike at the gym tonight, I would go outside on my bicycle, but I have a flat and haven't made any adjustments to it yet this season...note to self...fix bike.

I put on some bike shorts and a tank top today and felt kinda good for the first time in a while...it's amazing how psyched I am about exercising and my new WOE!

I always get psyched when I pick up the BFL book...the pictures are amazing!! Particulary the woman on the top right hand corner of the inside cover...the one in the bright green bikini...whoa mama! I wonder how many challenges she went through for a body like that!! She looks like a picture out of a fitness magazine!! Not that they don't all look Fab-U-Lous!! Incentive galore there!

Great work harley!! Keep it up...I'll be checking in!

Welcome muse! How did you make out with day 2?? I hope your alarm went off ok?

Thanks for checking in Nat! I hear you might be down this way? Enjoy your stay...but leave the sunshine here when you go.

Cheers everyone!

KC