View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Apr-11-01, 05:36

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 183/143/140
BF:
Progress: 93%

Ummm, gee I'm not sure I can wait a year to lose 30lbs so I can understand the frustration you must feel Doreen. I am hoping on losing my 30 pounds or more within a six month duration...wonder if I am setting myself up for disappointment?

I'm at a stall right now but have read at another site this is pretty normal after the four week woe. May take another four or five weeks before I see a loss? At this time I am waiting on my monthly friend (not my friend really, but you all know what I mean!) maybe after my friend visits then I will see something?

I'm right into trying new foods and even did the cauliflower rice, man it was great. The chops with the rinds and sauce is wonderful.....truly yummiest

Funny before I found you folks and decided on joining you all. I was so fed up with food and cooking. Really at a loss at what to serve my family and then Atkins came along and really changed things. Remember my posting of feeling fear of having to cook again? Well, no fear now and I seem to be making time for it after all. I have learned to plan my meals better then to just rush home and say...now what can I feed us, and end up with something quick and full of pasta! When shopping I actually try to take a list now, heck I never knew what a list was before and wondered what women did with these lists....LOL.

Anyway I haven't posted lately as I was at a loss for words, wouldn't know it looking over this post Doreen, just keep plugging away, like you say, you got an uplift due to your clothes being loose, that there is a great positive, and with summer coming girl, bet you will find more coming off, and we all must not forget the inches, they are just as wonderful as the weight!

Wendy.....feeling great and loving this woe!

ps. Gee I guess I spoke too much about me here and should have started a new thread? Sorry about that Doreen I sound like a me person...LOL