View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Mon, Apr-01-02, 21:47
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 252/196/169
BF:
Progress: 67%

HI - i just wanted to add my support too!

You know, you took the words out of my mouth - learn to love yourself - that didnt mean anything to me for so many years even though i knew that was what i should do. I needed to take some control of my life before it could have meaning to me - I have lost almost 60 lbs on ww and with the confidence of being almost slim I have been able to tackle the negative feelings I have about myself. and I am now having a go at the last 25 lbs with LCing as ww was too harsh for me now.

I do feel for you with all the negative energy around you but you have the power within you to change how you feel and react and I know for myself that channelling energy into an eating plan can be an excellent way to focus the mind, especially LCing as you don't have to suffer the hunger pangs of low fat diets!

Remember - you are the perfect you, now! and the perfect you is taking charge of your excess weight (and sending it right out of town!). You will feel so much better so soon!

I am pretty new to LCing and it is considered almost Voodoo here in the UK so I need some LC friends too, I look forward to seeing you around here.......

Take care

Emma