Thread: Do I have it?
View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Apr-01-02, 21:43

Plan: lower carb
Stats: 186/186/140 Female 52 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

I have been debating about going to the doctor also and being checked out for fibromialgia.. My mom was dionosed with it years ago. She told me one day she sees alot of how i feel being the same things she felt when she was told she had it.. The extreme tireness and always waking up just as tired as i was when i went to bed... And being stiff and complainging about my one thiegh being sensitive sometimes just to touch.. I can sleep and rest and start feelign good then just the 12 mile round trip to the school to get the kids and boy Im wipped out. and come home and lay down on the couch and sleep some more... Its a pain when you can go out and play with the kids and enjoy running and playing with them.. Or ugg the dreaded sometimes walkign across the yard and feeling like you ran into a brick wall... but thenhaving good days where you can walk and feel good.. I have noticed that with fewer carbs I have felt alot better . But still have days where im extremely tired.. and still bothered by the aches and stiffness. I know weight can play a part of what I feel but can it be all of what I feel? I have been thinking about going to doctor about it but not having insurance makes it kinda hard.