View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Apr-01-02, 15:27

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/210/137
BF:
Progress: 20%
Default doing fine

Bansshee, I'm doing fine here, although I have had some major testings the last week where I wanted to just sit and smoke a whole pack!!! I know exactly what you mean when you said your husband smokes. You are right.....that is another hurdle altogether! I just thank God that my husband is trying to quit alongside me this time. I'm not smoking at all, but he has been smoking an average of 5 cigarettes a day. Saturday he said he had smoked the last one in his pack and was not buying another.

Just a word of encouragement....the word of God says in Exodus 23:30 By little and little i will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land. As long as you are trying is all that matters! It didn't take overnight for the addiction to come so it won't take overnight for it to be OVERcome! Just take one day at a time, one moment at a time, and when you find you don't have the strength, then ask the Lord to give you His strength!!! Just keep confessing that you ARE quitting! In Revelations 12:11 it says that they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.

Until next time....Be blessed!