View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Apr-01-02, 12:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/125/125 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default Day 3, Sunday March 31, 2002

I had a great day Sunday. I wasn't able to post Sunday because I didn't make it to the computer all day.

Mike had the day off so we slept in. I woke up. Took my supplements..including my Xenadrine. I did the Cardio Sculpt tape. Drank a 20oz bottle of water and waited for our friends to arrive. We were going out for lunch. Of course they were late. I was so hungry. The funny thing was...yes I was hungry..yes my tummy was rumbling...but I did not feel sick or dizzy. They finally made it around 2pm. I had been up since 10am, did a 40 minute workout, cleaned the apt. a bit, showered, fixed hair and makeup...etc. I think they had just rolled out of bed. That's what I get for having punks as friends I guess. So eventually we ate. Afterwards, Nat and I changed into shorts and the 4 of us to a brisk 30 minute walk on the beach. We walked from one fishing pier to the old fishing pier (which is nothing but stumps sticking out of the ocean) and back. I estimate about a mile total. My hamstrings are burning a little but I think that muscle burn/tightness feels pretty good. It means I'm working them. I believe physically, Sunday was a pretty good day.
Signed,
Carla