View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Mar-30-02, 17:52

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/125/125 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 100%
Talking Day 2 Saturday 3/30/02

Thanks Linda. This board has really been a great inspiration for me and a means of support. This journal really keeps me on my toes so I want cheat..
OK...so I lied about the cheating part. I didn't do the yoga video last night. Mike wanted to rent some movies and they had a rent 3 for 9.99 deal and that's what we did. We were up till past 3am watching movies. Actually 2 or 3 is our usual bedtime. Tattoo Artists do not believe in going to bed before midnight. Unfortunatly I have to live the same "rock star" lifestyle (my mom's word...not mine).
OK..actually he spends his evenings after work drawing for victims..err i mean...clients. So....this is my workout for today.
I'm trying to get used to my new Cardio Sculpt video so I ended up doing that again this morning. Still fumbling on some of the moves but I can basically keep up with the girl. At least I'm not flipping her off during the arm movements like I do the girl in the burn and firm video. Good thing I don't work out in a gym.

I will do the pilates video tonight before bed. I previewed it and it's very similar to the one class I took at Gold's in Charlotte. Should be fun.

Signed,
Carla