View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Mar-29-02, 17:11

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/125/125 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default Carla's Workout Log

Ok. I'm new here so I hope I'm doing this right. I don't like gyms, especially now that I live in a college/beach town (hello meatmarket). In the past I have always had the best results with workout tapes in the privacy of my own home. I can roll out of bed, pop in a tape and get on with it. So...let me go over my workout tape library.

1. Crunch Fitness: Washboard Abs--One interval of light "warm up" cardio and the rest is broken down into 3 intervals of gut burning floor moves and one interval of cool down.
2. Crunch Fitness: Burn & Firm in 30 minutes-- Broken down into 4 intervals...one 5 minute warm up, 22 minutes of cardio/sculpting with weights,5 minutes of ab work, 3 minute stretch. As far as Cardio goes, this video kicks my butt.
3. Crunch Fitness: Cardio Sculpt-- I just bought this one today but the cardio looks much easier to follow than B&F. The sculpting is a little more intense though.
4. Living Arts:Stress Relief Yoga for Beginners-- I took a yoga class at Gold's when I lived in Charlotte NC and loved it. I feel so alive when I do this video.
5. Living Arts: Abs Yogo for Beginners-- Rodney Yee is "the man". I love this one too. Although it is very slow moving, I feel more burn doing this tape than I do with the Washboard Abs tape.
6. Stott Pilates: 22 Minute Matwork-- When I took the Yogo class in Charlotte our teacher went out of town and the Pilates teacher subed. It was easy to follow and I could tell a big improvement in my legs and abs just after one class. Hopefully I'll get the same out of this one.

Now, let's not forget I live in a Southern Coastal town with beautiful weather most of the time so I do walk on the beach with my husband at least once a week and when the pool in our apt. complex opens I will alternate a tape with swimming laps.

Let me break down my routine for a week:

1. Monday: Laundry day, consists of lugging 4 loads of clothes up and down 6 flights of steps (third floor apt) and all the way to laundry room in the apt. office building. Tape: Abs Yoga.

2. Tuesday: A.M.: Cardio Sculpt; 30 minutes, P.M.: Pilates

3. Wednesday: A.M.: B&F, P.M.: Stress Relief Yoga

4. Thursday: Rest, light walking at the beach with hubby

5. Friday: Cardio Scupt; Yoga Stress Relief

6. Saturday: B&F; Pilates

7. Sunday: Heavy duty housework day; Washboard Abs

Looks like a winner to me. I have a lot of energy from LCing plus I take an ECA stack (half dose) and required supplements. I actually love working out so this is'nt too much for me especially since I have the workouts broken down to a.m./p.m. Aaaahhhh..I feel better already..
Sponsored Links