View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Mar-29-02, 10:04

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 468/371/275 Male 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 50%
Post Whatever...

You're right, razzle...it gets to be just plain funny...

...and then somewhere else on the MSN site there's probably another story about the horrific problem with childhood obesity that's making children mature years early or develop diabetes.

I also have experienced none of the problems mentioned related to LC eating. In fact, I've never felt better.

And yes, many people (the majority in fact) who lose weight gain it back. But it's because they haven't educated themselves about nutrician. I know more about the things I eat now than I ever have before. Not only what I should and should not eat, but in which combinations, how to cook, and what suppliments to take.

Reminds me of a note I received from my sister the other day. She mentioned that her hair stylist lost 200 pounds 15 years ago and has kept it all off. I asked her if the woman mentioned how she accomplished this...apparently by not eating breads, flour and sugar. She said it very matter of factly...just stop eating those things and your health improves.

Let's non of us forget that there are multi-billion dollar industries involved here. They hire PR people who plant and propagate stories just like the cigarette industry or any others that knowingly produce and prosper from products that are harmful to our health.

Trust your own insticts and listen to the experiences of others. Did we imagine the 70,000 pounds those of us who use this board have lost?

Donald