View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Mar-28-02, 17:39

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/125/125 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 100%
Cool I may be a little vain here, but....

I read the thread about hair and skin oiliness and I was just wondering, has anyone seen an improvement in their hair, nail, and skin? I am on day 11 of induction. I'm going strong, no cheats, no cravings anymore, and pretty much having an easy time with this WOE. One thing, other than loss of lbs and inches, that keeps me going is the improvement in my appearance. My skin is clear and bright, I'm now only wearing light foundation and a dab of shimmery lip-gloss. My eyes are bright so there's no need for eye makeup any more. I've worn acrylic nail tips for a while, just took them off about 6 months ago, because my nails are so brittle and just won't grow. My nails are a lot stronger now. I just wear a little clear polish and manicure them once a week myself rather than blowing it away at the manicurist. I swear I think my hair has grown a week in the last 11 days and it's shiny, manageable, and I use a lot less product. Dare I say it?? I think I look down right pretty. I do believe it is from this WOE plus the supplements and water. Has anyone else noticed these changes?

Thanks,
Carla
Sponsored Links