Default I know this is personal but,

First check TOM? PMS? Pregnant? No? Then consider:

Environment
Feelings
Colors
Sounds
Smells
Touch

I'm not saying to YOU TO STOP EATING, of course not, but other than during induction, Atkins is not an eat unlimited food way of eating. It is a eat enough food diet of protein with fats and low carb veggies at your CCL way of life. Atkins is supposed to be a HEALTHY change for the better. Overconsumption is never healthy even in Atkins...man cannot live on fat alone!

The fat should be making you feel full, that is why I suggest that your hunger is much more psychological or environmental than physical. But first:

IT'S YOUR BODY? What is hunger?

http://www.csun.edu/~vcpsy00h/students/hunger.htm

Here's a trick. Eat a tablespoon or so (if you can) of fat 10 minutes before every meal. Fat needs about 10-25 minutes to get to that place in your body that triggers the signal that you have eaten something and you begin to feel full. I think this is the physiological reason (if there is one) for serving a salad with fatty dressing on it before a meal is served (traditionally and in restaurants?) I'm guessing on that one, but makes sense to me.
AND
In light of the above, are you eating really fast? Slow down. Get your food and go to someplace away from where you got the food. Enjoy the food and something else at the same time. When your meal is done focus on the something else. 1-20 minutes later you'll either be full from the fat you ate. Most likely.

IT MIGHT BE YOUR ENVIRONMENT
Look around your environment. Triggers. Watching more TV than usual? If you are, you may be receiving "eat" signals during commercials! Most commercials are designed to make you hungry (commercials for food of course!)...look around you.

Check FEELINGS
Stressed? Angry? Sad? Bored? Worried? Fearful?
Here's an eating out of emotion that is never discussed...
Lonely? Unloved?

Change your environment and your mind will follow.

Colors
http://www.colormatters.com/body.html

Put on your favorite color, it might get some serotonin flowin!
But not BROWN or ORANGE...these colors are the most used colors in fast food restaurants -- studies show they make you HUNGRY and eat more! VIOLET and the blues and purples result in less food eaten. Find a violet sweater and get out of the house!

Sounds
Are you playing really fast music? Studies do show (though I can't recite which right now) that people who hear music with a high bpm (beats per minute) eat MORE in less time...and people who listen to slow bpm, like jazz or new wave music eat less during a meal (the reason for types of music in different types of restaurants for sure!).

SMELLS
Are you spending time where food smells are always around/work/mall/shoppping center? Does your house smell like last nights potroast? Clean. Food smells that linger in your home may trigger you to continue to eat. Food smells from cooking should last after the meal, but if they last into the next day you need to clean the surfaces of your kitchen. Grease does get into the air and permeates everything.

TOUCH
If you are physically uncomfortable, in pain or too hot or too cold, instead of solving these, many people reach for food. They know "something" is wrong, but don't know what and reach for food. Check that out too.

-----------Again, I know Atkins says if hungry eat, and you should, but if you really KNOW you are overdoing it, consider the above...might help. Thanks for reading all this. Maybe it helped someone else too. I'll try to find a link for that color information.

And finally - what you don't want to hear. I can see your body in the photo - you are at a healthy weight for someone your age. I know you don't see it, but I invite anyone here to disagree. Not that I'd tell you what to do or anything - it's just my observation.

Nsmith4366