View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Thu, Mar-28-02, 01:27

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 197/195/140 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 4%

Girl, what in the world does pant size have to do with sex?! Unless he's doing some funky things with your clothes...absolutely nothing!! There are many men that thoroughly enjoy sex with women that have a much larger pant size than you would have. He seems to have some issues that go beyond you. DO NOT take anything he says to heart!! I'm not sure if he feels that he is in competition with his buddies, or if he has some sort of self-esteem issues or insecurities of his own, but do not let his attitude bring you down. I had a good friend that let her self-esteem go down the toilet for 8 years with a guy. It wasn't until she decided for herself that enough was enough and started doing things to make herself happy, that she truly became empowered and her whole life started to come together.

NO ONE is worth your self-esteem. NO ONE. It doesn't matter if you have their ring on your finger or their name tattooed across your buns. You know what you have to do for yourself, now do it. DO NOT do it for him, DO it for yourself. Hang around this site often...you will find all sorts of support, hints, help and general info to help you along the way.

You will find that once you start to see the results that you will start to feel better about yourself. He may come around and seem more interested again, but you may also decide that you would prefer a more unconditional love. I'm not saying end your marriage, but what i am saying is that do not get trapped in a situation where you live your life to please someone who isn't willing to do the same for you. Life is too short. Seek counselling, or even just sit down and try to get to the root of the problem. If this is an isolated incident there may be some underlying problem (totally unrelated to you) that he is facing that needs to be dealt with.

Marriage is a partnership and issues should be dealt with as a team, not in a selfish and immature manner as he has displayed. If he doesn't want to play on your team, then you're better off flying solo. (easier said than done, right?)

Chin up, and focus on you. Soon it will be you who is holding the key to the bedroom!!

All the best in your LCing and I hope things start to look up at home!

KC