View Single Post
  #343   ^
Old Wed, Mar-27-02, 16:00

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 225/196/160 Female 5' 1"
BF:
Progress: 45%
Default It's never too late.....

Welcome aboard the petite train to weightloss, Utgal....we are glad you can join us....this is a tremendously supportive group, and a lot of interesting folks participate....congrats on your weightloss so far, doesn't it feel great? Good luck!

LouiseV, you continue to amaze me! 3 days and counting....awesome....you are doing great......after baking all those goodies for DH last night....I am struggling today to stay on...I have already eaten 2 lo carb bars and an Atkins chocolate bar! Usually, if at all, I only have one per day......argh....it is funny, my DH is saying he has felt hungry all day too...it must be in the air!!!

Oh well, I will try to stay busy and not think about food....that darn goat had not produced anything yet....I wonder if she is even pregnant??? Frankly, I think she loves the special attention I give her.....she even gets a little white sugar each meal as a treat....(also keeps them out of ketosis....funny just the opposite of what I want to be! LOL)...personally, I think she is just milking it...(no pun intended!)

I can never be a really "good" farmer, cause I am too attached to my animals, and even if they aren't producing, I will find any excuse to keep them....let's just say I will probably never make a profit from my critters!!!! Oh well.....

Everyone have a great evening! And we can do this together!!!
Carol