View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Mar-27-02, 12:23

Plan: IF +LC
Stats: 287/165/165 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Serielle, often the gain wont appear for a few days - be prepared if it does. However, when you 'over indulge' and experience a drop it can be a sign of a few things:

1) you are under eating. You havent' been feeding your body enough food and this sudden influx of calories was just what it needed.

2) you are not eating enough carbs. Induction is for 2 weeks - <20g of carbs is severely restricted and it is intended to get you burning fat. A few highly resistant people lose better at this level and remain there - most lose as fast or faster with a few more carbs. This is why there is a phase called OWl Losing after a 'carb fest' often indicates you'd do better with more carbs on a regular basis.

My advice is to up your water intake to help flush out your system and think about just how much you've been eating and your carb level - you may need to tweak them.

Nat

UPDATE: Serielle, I just read your few journal entries - my verdict? You're not eating anywhere near enough to sustain your fat loss. Have a read here please for some pertinent info:

Why 10x calories
Fat and Keeing Calories Up
I'm afraid to eat fat