View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Mar-27-02, 05:50

Plan: atkins
Stats: 207/204/160
BF:
Progress: 6%
Unhappy Ready to quit

I am sorry to sound so negative, I think it's great that you all are losing weight. I once did too on the diet, 11 pounds anyway.
I started day 9 today and thought that a few pounds went away. I am now one pound heavier than when I started. My ketostix have been registering ketosis moderate now since day five. I am eating what I am supposed to to a T. I have spent the long dollar on splenda, heavy cream, whole meat like ground chuck, hard salami, peperoni, cheese with 0 carb and 0 sugar on the package, just bought sf jello. Been eating salads with 1 carb per serving dressing, I am drinking 2 cups in the morning of caf coffee, then the rest of the day decaf tea. I am ready to quit - By day 9 I should have at least lost a pound or two ?
I have to be doing something wrong. I am drinking water and decaf tea. Probably only about a gal. a day total though.
I am taking vitamins...I am a mother of teenagers, with a full time sit down computer job. Dont get a lot of exersize till spring time leads to lightness longer outdoors. What do you suggest that I can do to make this work for me?>
I am eating 2-3 times a day. I am to the point of whats the point, and I want to lose weight very very badly. Someone please comment, I want to be positive about this,