View Single Post
  #339   ^
Old Tue, Mar-26-02, 22:39

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 225/196/160 Female 5' 1"
BF:
Progress: 45%
Default Evening Ladies....

Welcome Further! You have done terrific! How long have you been working on this? Our originating stats are similar.....I can't wait to be where you are! You will find a wonderful bunch of people here....they are the best!

Yukky weather here too....snow, sleet..argh....no baby goat yet....I think Emma is teasing me!!. Slipped in the barnyard and poured a whole bucket of cold water down my leg and into my boot! LOL! Now that will wake anybody up!

I was so busy today, but got tons of stuff done...dyed the easter eggs with my daughter, that was fun, made a set of drapes for a friend of mine, baked daughter's birthday cake, a cake and a batch of cherry cream cheese brownies for hubby to take to work this weekend...he has to work on Easter, but they all bring stuff in for a dinner, and he nominated me for dessert! The best thing about it, was I did not lick a bit of the frosting, or batter or any of it! (I was tempted though....but stuck to it! We can do this! We don't need that awful sugar!)

Louise, you have accomplished a lot today too, stick with it! You will feel so much better! Doesn't it feel great to clean down to the walls? I did my bedrooms a week or two ago, and it feels great to be in those rooms....the living and dining rooms are another story!!! LOL

It was storming so hard here today the satellite dish didn't work! The solution is to go out and buy some tulips or daffodils or hyacyinths and enjoy spring from the inside out! We deserve a fresh treat like flowers, right?

Well got to work in the am, and no telling how much Ice we will have.....Goodnite petites!
Carol