View Single Post
  #246   ^
Old Tue, Mar-26-02, 15:56

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 230/136/145 Female 5'8.5"
BF:33.95/24.51/20
Progress: 111%

Hi everyone...

Well it sounds like everyone is on track and doing really well...that's great!
I'm excited to hear how everyone does with the 2 day protein fast. I'm so tempted to try but, I think I'll wait a little longer (still scared about hair loss).

If I look at my weight loss over the past 5 months...it's taken me 5 months to lose 20 pounds (1 pound a week). If I look at it over the past 2 months I've only lost .6 pounds a week (but, there were some medication issues). It's hard for me to believe that I've had enough patience to hang in here at that rate. In the past if I didn't lose 8 - 10 pounds in a month...I just gave up. Isn't that silly! But, when I look at my overall loss of 48.5 pounds since mid August (7 months)....I realize that the process is working, despite myself. In a way, this is really good for me because my eating habits should be significantly changed by the time I start maintenance.

So, I've set this interim goal to be at 165 by July 4th....that's 16.5 pounds by July 4th....and a little bit more than 3 months. The problem is that I need to lose a little more than 1 pound a week to make that goal -- so, how do I get there? Again, I want to be patient... but, I would just love to be back to 165.
Oh well... will prayer work...lol...I'm trying everything.