#334   ^
Old Tue, Mar-26-02, 11:10

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 225/196/160 Female 5' 1"
BF:
Progress: 45%
Unhappy Spring? What Spring?

Hi All,

Sorry folks, no baby goat yet....I kept the baby monitor on all night...man those critters can be noisy! My husband is not too impressed!

There is no guarantee, that there will even be a baby....this doe likes to fool me....she is showing some signs, but so far nothing....we were having a huge snowstorm, and all of a sudden it is freezing rain....so it will probably when the storm is at its worst?!LOL! But Dinky it would be fun if? and when she/he arrives for all of you to name it....the mother's name is Emma.

Dinky, way to go on the induction! I pretty much stick to induction all of the time...so when I have a little treat, like nuts or something...I maybe go to 30 carbs.....which I think is still pretty low.

Louise, you made it through the first day! Alright!.....it should get easier now right? I hope so.....and I hope spring shows its face sooner or later....my daffodils are looking like icicles right now!

A friend who is doing the Zone diet found some lo carb bread... called Rye lite....it has 15 grams of carbs in 2 slices but then it has 7 grams of dietary fiber, totalling 8 grams in 2 slices.....a sandwich perhaps??? She went back to buy some more, and there wasn't a loaf on the shelf....she talked to the store manager and he said it flies off the shelf, and it is hard to keep in stock.....so I guess all the lo carbing folks are on to it.....have any of you ever seen it?
My friend bought it at a Shaw's supermarket....I have not seen it here...but boy it sounds good.

Take heart my petite friends, spring will arrive!!!
Carol