View Single Post
  #245   ^
Old Tue, Mar-26-02, 06:54
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 195/201/145
BF:
Progress: -12%

Thanks you guys for all of your support! I appreciate you all understanding what I am going through. I thought I would have started, but I just never made the time to get organized.

I know that is an excuse, but I figure if I keep writing in here and my journal, I will start up again soon. I have 11 people coming for Easter this year and I am planning on a lot of meat!

I know you all state I should not go as high as 50 carbs. The problem was when I was doing the lower carbs and keep the calories around 10 - 12x my weight, I started to gain. When I decreased the calories and slightly increased the carbs, I lost. I guess at this point, I need to regroup and relook at how I am doing this. I bought the PP book. I will be reading that and rereading the atkins and then decide which will work better. Yesterday, I really kept things down ( both carbs and calories) lower than I have in 3 wks. I figure that is a place to start.

I love the idea of going to the thrift shop and getting smaller clothes. I will have to try it. I leave on vacation to Dominican Republic on the 13th of April. I would love to just lose 5lbs before I go. I guess I will have to get on the scale to see how high I am. Of course, it is TOM so I am sure it is even higher!

Gilta