View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Mar-25-02, 22:51

Plan: Atkins/PP
Stats: 205/147/142
BF:
Progress: 92%

Well, i don't know how good it is but here goes(seems to fit in context of the site):
What's a Jewish dilema? Pork roast at half price.

Yes, i pretty much had to watch what i eat for the past 10 years or so. Most of it was veggie/fruit with some lean meat type of deal that worked well to some point.
If there is recovering then people that experienced it have not responded yet. I hope there is. I am just experimenting with very low carb now and intend on sticking with it as long as i don't gain weigh for about a month. If it does not work then .... i guess i'll go back to what used to work to some extent, lean meat in moderation twice a day, yoghurt and cottage cheese with flax meal for brearfast and a lot of cooked veggies to fill the void. The only problem with this is that i get hungry faster and energy levels are not the same, but on the plus side my digestive system works a whole lot better (if you know what i mean).
Julie, just out of curiosity, how long was it since you started to only eat natural foods? BTW, more veggies seems to work for me as well.

Sam