#242   ^
Old Mon, Mar-25-02, 20:47
Registered Member

Plan: Carbo Addicts modified
Stats: 199/185/145
BF:
Progress: 26%
Default Good Morning Everyone...

It is 5:00 am over here in the Persian Gulf and why am I up already? Because I am bursting with energy! I think it was that protein fast I went on yesterday. The day went very well. I kept expecting to have a problem with wanting more than just protein but it never happened. I sailed through the day eating bacon and eggs, meatballs without filler, and chicken. This morning I'm down a half pound. Today I'm going to continue the Protein Fast. Thank you Donna, I think this was exactly what I needed.

Julie, I agree with the others, you are more than welcome here. You'll be in the 190's soon anyway, so you're just starting early.

Gilta, sorry about the stress you are living with. Human beings need to feel a sense of control over their own lives, its part of our survival system. When our life feels out of our control we will react with anger or depression. To avoid either one it is often helpful to look at your life and see where you can get some control back in another area to bring yourself more into balance. So perhaps focusing on gaining control over your eating program right now will help you to acheive a sense of personal control over your life again. You won't feel so vulnerable.

Shirley, welcome back. I will be having company arrive on Easter day and they will be here for 2 weeks. They won't know it but they will be eating low carb! I refuse to blow this progress for anyone, it means too much to me.

Cher, I want to post someday that I'm wearing size 10 jeans again!!!!!!

Have a great day everyone.