View Single Post
  #331   ^
Old Mon, Mar-25-02, 18:39

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 225/196/160 Female 5' 1"
BF:
Progress: 45%
Thumbs up One day down....

Louise....almost one day down and that is terrific!! Way to go! I figure if I spend a lot of time typing here....at least I don't have time to eat!!! So maybe by checking out the different sites, it will keep you more occupied....sounds like you have a good plan, and that is 1/2 the battle! We are thinking about you!

Donnaj, did not have a kid yet....Luckily since I had to work a full day today....right now I am listening to a baby monitor next to the computer....one of the goats is totally snoring! LOL.....we had a pretty nice day today, but some stormy weather is coming in tonight....perhaps the pressure change may make something happen.....her due date is tomorrow.....funny thing though, last year she had been bred, gained a ton of weight, went into labor, I sat in the barn for hours...had a thunderstorm, I was freezing and cold so went in the house for 3 hours to sleep, came out and there was nothing.....so who knows what happened....a false pregnancy? The vet couldn't figure it out...so I am somewhat skeptical...I will believe it when I see it!!!

Got to go check on her again! I hear some noises!!!

You guys all have a great evening....Carol
Sponsored Links