View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Mar-25-02, 15:04

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 148/146/132 Female 5'61/2"
BF:
Progress: 18%
Angry It's one thing after another..coincidence???

Gee whiz, I feel like a hypochondriac!!! But really it HAS been one thing after another since I started Atkins. I HAVE to wonder if this is too hard on my body for some weird reason.

I've been dealing with a chronic low-grade sinus infection all winter and don't seem to be able to shake it. I get REALLY tired and achy every few days for what seems to me to be no good reason, and then about a week ago I had what I thought was a bit of stomach flu or food poisoning -- cramps and diarrhea. but it hasn't gone away!!! That was a week ago Saturday and I'm still getting cramps everytime I eat something. Sometimes it's worse than others. My stomach feels as if I've got a heavy, hot ball in it. If I can burp I feel a little better. Sorry to be so gross.

I'm actually wondering if I've poisoned myself with rancid Udo's oil. When I first got it a couple of weeks ago I thiught it had an unusually sharp aftertaste. By Friday a week ago I thought there was definitely something wrong with it so I threw it out.

Has anyone else experience anything like this?

Sorry for the moaning and groaning, but I just want to feel good!!!

Joanna
Sponsored Links