View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Mar-24-02, 10:51

Plan: Atkins/Stnry Bike/Physio
Stats: 225/210/155 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 21%

Nat......

I wouldn't say that I'm 'unhappy' with my progress, but I feel that I could be losing a bit quicker. I know, I know....that slow and steady is just fine, but I'm curious to see if I can truely become a lean mean calories burning machine. I suppose that I shouldn't really be basing any decisions on this last week though because it's been a bit unsual in a lot of ways. LOL....maybe I'm just plain bored with status quo and looking for ways to make life interesting. I'll continue to contemplate, without making any drastic changes yet. Since there are just two weeks left to this challenge, probably consistency is the best answer if I want to be able to evaluate how well it worked for me.

As for the nine hours sleep a night. I'm usually in bed by 10, though some nights as early as 9:30 and I've been waking up at 6AM (25 minutes BEFORE the alarm) for a couple of weeks now, no matter what time I get to bed. I've realized that missed sleep cannot be made up so the best policy is to get what I need every night.

M

P.S. This early rising is ALL your fault! I used to be happily crawling out of bed at 9AMish.