#6   ^
Old Fri, Mar-22-02, 02:19
Registered Member

Plan: 10-20g per day
Stats: 169/129/125
BF:
Progress: 91%

Hi Banana,

I started low-carbohydrate last August. (I eat about 20 grams a day six days out of seven.) I have had a consistent weight loss during this time except for a short period of no loss not long after I intensified and honed my exercise. I did, tho, see a much firmer, toned body develop during this time and that was reward enough.

I am sitting at 127-128 lbs but everyone does agree the last few are the toughest to lose. (I am considering adjusting my goal weight to 120 lbs to 'trick' my body into thinking it has further to go. I don't think the bod will buy that ploy, mind you!!)

I have accepted that as I do not follow any strict plan, I would always take a little longer to get to my goal weight. That has never worried me so much.

I look at it this way: The longer it takes to get to goal, the deeper my new eating habits will be ingrained. Time seems slow but on the other calendar, it can also work on your side.

Patience is a word often used here. Stick with it, don't over-analyse, follow your plan and wait a week before getting back onto the scales or dragging out the tape measure.