View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Mar-21-02, 19:10

Plan: My Own Plan
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 6 ft 2 in
BF:
Progress: 52%

I am currently doing a CKD. I start the carb up after my Friday night workout and it continues until I go to bed Sunday night.

As far as food goes, I am pretty lucky. I can eat just about anything I want (including goodies!) on the weekends and still get GREAT results! Let's see....last weekend I went to dinner Fri night and had crab cakes w/ fries and a milk shake (I know, I know--not all that healthy!); Saturday I ate oatmeal w/ protein powder mixed in for breakfast, lunch was ???cant remember, dinner was chicken and a margarita; Sunday morning I had eggs benedict for breakfast, pizza for lunch and tacos for dinner. Of course, I'll eat snacks too! Had a couple low-carb shakes, a bit of ice cream, etc.... As you can see last weekend I went a lil' crazy! Usually, I try to watch what I eat more but I also allow myself treats--because hey, on the weekends I am allowed. I think it all depends on the individual. Fortunately, my body allows me to have a weekend like that and still lose weight and inches. I will try to remember what I eat this upcoming weekend (eek! no one look!!! LOL) and post that.

I do AM cardio usually 2-3 times a week. Lately, I have only been getting in 2 am sessions but now that things are calming down in my life, I need to up that to at least 3 times. I lift M,W,and Fri nights. I split up body parts. I'll let Dan know this post is here so he can offer his advice.

Hope this helps a little! By the way, just to give you some background on me...I am 6'2", 23 yrs old, female and my weight is currently around 170.5. I haven't been on the scale in a while b/c I like to rely more on inches lost. Started this round of the CKD on Jan 1 so I'll take my 3 month measurements on April 1st.

Linda