View Single Post
  #65   ^
Old Wed, Mar-20-02, 10:14

Plan: TSP
Stats: 147/147/135 Female 5'2"
BF:?/?/?
Progress: 54%
Default new to this board

Hi all, I just thought I would introduce myself. I just found this bd. via a poster on the Somersizing bd. I discovered "TSP" thru Suzanne Somer's books, of which I am very grateful!

I started last year about February trying to shed my extra 30 lbs.(wanted to reach goal before my 50th birthday ~ last Sept.) and made good use of the net. First I tried calorie counting, then Atkins, and then Somersizing level 1, which worked for the first 3 months then I plateaued but stuck with it and started noticing hair loss so decided to not be so strict. I then followed more of a Sugar Busters approach and decided to read "TSP"(The Schwarzbein Principle) again and have been trying to follow that. It is working for both my hair regrowth, energy, and I am beginning to lose again very slowly but losing! I have heard that slow loss is the most likely to stay that way.

I am looking forward to reading all the posts and sharing support of this plan with all, I have found support boards to be very helpful in sticking with a plan and so glad to find fellow Schwarzbeiners(?)"TSP ers" (?) are thereany abbreviations for this ?