#4   ^
Old Wed, Mar-20-02, 09:18

Plan: Careful Low Carb Plan
Stats: 335/295/180 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 26%
Wink Goal weight

Saliena,
Some people here put down goal weights in increments. So say they want to eventually weigh 150 but they are now 225...they may put down 200 as their goal weight. And then when they reach that they change their stats to reflect another goal. I like having my ultimate goal weight...so I keep looking at that number and know that it's in my future. I am not basing my goal weight on any chart. But what weight I remember feeling normal and thin for me. On the charts they usually want me to be 140 or so. We'll see when I get down that far...but I suspect I'll feel satisfied at 160-175. I think it's your own goal...so you decide. You have to do the work to get there. The thing with me is that if I stopped at say 225...I think I would be in danger of gaining it back. I want to be normal sized (for me) so that I am physically fit to keep the weight off. The ultimate goal at the end of the rainbow is to be HEALTHY, feeling good and in control of my weight. Not really how I look. That's just a bonus. Victoria