View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Mar-20-02, 06:57

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 179/175/135
BF:
Progress: 9%
Default thanks for all your feedback

I'm really lucky in the sense that i'm not a big fan of alchohol, and i've never drunk tea or coffee...so that side of things is easy for me atkins wise!

Since my last post i've stuck to the induction and my ketostix were pink this morning!

Hard to tell how much weight i've lost as its my TOM right now... but I feel much better already and can feel clothes are a bit looser.

Banana: i chose this WOE cause i've alwasy been a huge comfort eater...and could happily live off sugar and carbs! After reading the book a couple of years ago it made a lot of sense and i gave it a go and lost 2 stone, so i know this WOE can work for me.

Then after a fairly stressful time about 18 months ago i went back to my old WOE and got back into bad habbits!

I decided last month it was time to loose weight and get fit again as i was fed up with feeling bad about the way i look. So i've just joined a scary gym in soho and i'm back to this WOE.

I feel so much more in control of myself eating the LC way and i'm looking forward to continuing this WOE indefinatly

Claudia