#4   ^
Old Wed, Mar-20-02, 06:25

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 154/126/126
BF:
Progress: 100%
Thumbs up Congratulations on Choosing LC

Hi there Claudia,

First of all congratulations on choosing LC. I started Lcing beginning of February and I have not regretted it and really intend to make it a WOE for good. What made you choose LC to loose weight?

I must admit I cheated on Induction, I didn't know at the time I was not allowed to drink alcohol, and we went away on hols for a week and I had quite a few glasses (oops maybe a couple of bottles of the course of the week!) and still lost 8lbs over the two weeks. I even had pistachios cause they said low carb on the packet. But I think I had come from eating quite a lot of choc and biscuits as the kids had had birthday parties etc prior so maybe it was a real jump for my body so I still lost.

But now I really don't want to go back to eating the high carb stuff anymore, no way, nada!! and even alcohol has lost it's attraction, and that only happened before during pregnancy!!

Just keep going and don't loose heart, nothing is irreversible and as already mentioned don't be tempted to go back to eating any high carb stuff, 'cause it will just start the craving off again. I think Induction is meant to kick that craving and it does work after a few days so persevere it will become easier very soon, you'll be surprised at yourself.

Take care
Banana