#64   ^
Old Tue, Mar-19-02, 22:21

Plan: Schwarzbein/Somersize Combo
Stats: 154/136/127
BF:
Progress: 67%
Default Seems I'm a veteran

HI Everybody,
I haven't posted here in a very long time. I got busy working and ..... well, you know.
I have read many posts just to get caught up and it seems that compared to lots of you I have been doing this a long time. I started on Schwarzbein almost 2 years ago!!!!
I started with Somersizing and read DS intro to Somers' book and switched over. I was losing rapidly with Somersizing but felt weak and was constantly hungry. My exercise which had been almost daily walking for about a year dropped to almost nothing due to weakness and I was too busy planning meals. Then when I switched to SP my loss slowed down but my energy level went right back up. I have continued to watch my carbs and hardly go over 15 per meal but the sugar snacks at work have crept in and I have had some really bad months. In total I gained back about 9 pounds from my lowest weight and that has gone up and down the same 4 or 5 pounds a million times. I feel best eating this way except I need to lose the sugar so I can lose the guilt about eating it. I still cook no carb meals for breakfast and dinner most days of the week but lunch always has carbs as does my night time snack.
Anyway, it's good to be back and I will try to post from time to time.