View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Mar-18-02, 23:56

Plan: Atkins-ish, post-WLS
Stats: 408.0/288.0/168.0 Male 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 50%

Thanks for the compliments, but keep in mind that I am learning right along with all of you. I've only been at this for eight weeks now and the quality of my knowledge and advice pales in comparison to, oh, at least a dozen regular posters I can think of. Fortunately, they do a real good job of catching me before I get both feet implanted thoroughly down my thoat. This condition, of course, is known as HIMS - Hoof In Mouth Syndrome. (How many carbs does the human foot have?)

Before you do Fat Fast, go back and CAREFULLY read Chapters 15 and 20 of Atkins (DANDR). You need to first determine if it is truly a stall and not just a temporary slowing of weight loss that is common and normal. Then you want to go through the sequence of steps that he presents pretty much in order. When all of that is tried, then consider the Fat Fast.

Do this, commit yourself to reading both of those chapters at least three times end to end - and be sure to hit other material that doesn't sound fresh and familiar to you - before you do something like a Fat Fast.

As for changing your numbers - click on the "profile" icon under the orange bar at the top. Then click on "edit profile". Change any information you want and click on "submit".

Good Luck.