#68   ^
Old Mon, Mar-18-02, 22:41
Starting Over!

Plan: Protein Power LifePlan
Stats: 182/178/150 Female 67 inches
BF:Jiggley mess
Progress: 13%
Default Howdy!

Yeah, Richard and I stayed at the Venetian for our honeymoon last July. I love the man to death, but living the high life with him has cost me 15 lbs!! He's being WONDERFULLY supportive and doing this WOE with me...he's only got 5 more lbs. to go....but he's hypoglycemic like me so it does him good to stay on it.

But back to Vegas.....Oh no, you have to stay at the Venetian to get the full effect of what I'm saying to you. Everywhere we went it seemed there were these stunning women....our waitresses, black-jack buddies at the tables, people watching us play, restaurants, in the elevators, shopping....everywhere I turned there was some beautiful, 20-something, tan, fit, trim, exquisitely coiffed and manicured bombshell in front of me....It was humiliating!!! I mean I went there thinking I was a halfway attractive female and left feeling like an old fat hag. I am NOT kidding. So that will be my reward when I reach goal....another 4 days at the Venetian....but not until THEN.

Well I've got to get some good sleep tonight....my seratonin is running low or whatever that good stuff is that gets released when you go into a deep sleep....whatever it is, it's supposed to help with losing weight, so I need it. :LOL:

Nice chatting with you!