#285   ^
Old Mon, Mar-18-02, 17:27

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 225/196/160 Female 5' 1"
BF:
Progress: 45%
Default Taebo, here I come!

Hi Louise and Suzy,

Thanks for the Taebo info...I have checked at Walmart here and didn't see it, but that does not mean they don't...I will look again.

Today I actually went downstairs and dug out an old Denise Austin low impact aerobic tape and got my blood pumping again....even though my daughter was mad and wanted to watch her Barney tape, and the dog kept chasing me around the living room!!! It would have been pretty funny to watch if anyone were peeking in the window...LOL, anyway at least I did it, and will try again tomorrow.

The funny thing is, I found a Disney promotional video from 1998, and we watched that before the exercise tape....all those trim people enjoying Disneyworld, got me motivated too!

The weather is pretty ugly here today too....I liken it to driving on Crisco....March snow in Mass. is greasy...!

Congrats on the weight loss Suzy! That water really works wonders.

Louise, are you going to celebrate on your "anniversary" in May? I certainly would if I were you! You deserve it for all of your hard work! Do you ever run into people you haven't seen in a while who don't recognize you? I bet that is a kick!
Take care all,
Carol