#2   ^
Old Mon, Mar-18-02, 15:46

Plan: atkins/protein power 1st
Stats: 269/278/210 Male 5 feet 10 ins.
BF:33%/30%/ ?
Progress: -15%
Default LC the hard way

Bill,

What can I say. Your story is a salutory lesson to us all. Your point is forcefully put.

However, there are many who have never read any of the books in the first place. My target audience is the casual reader of this site who hopes to pick up the basics by reading the posts and the posts alone.

Contibutors on this site, in particular the moderators, are so knowledgeable, kind and considerate that they are at times I feel taken advantage of.

Their good nature will not let a post go unanswered, no matter how trivial, to answer something that clicking the search button, reading any of the good books recommended wouldgive the answer on the first few pages.

Now I know I must have asked a few dumb questions in my time which as you suggest, Bill, if only I had re-read would have saved me a lot of heartache but at least I did have the basics.

So, If it does not hijack your post to much I would like to congratulate the moderators and mentors at the real heart of this site on their encyclopedic knowledge, patience and wonderful caring values.

Lets all raise a glass of water to them and give them three hearty cheers.