View Single Post
  #274   ^
Old Sun, Mar-17-02, 16:19

Plan: Atkins/BFL exercise plan
Stats: 218/185.6/150
BF:
Progress: 48%
Default Hi everyone

It's been awhile since I've posted, but I have been keeping up on the posts. It sounds like everyone has either been sick or really busy. It is just that time of year!!! I am ready for Spring!

LouiseV-I just wanted to say you look absolutetly beautiful! Wow, what a transformation. Thank you for your posts and your support of this forum. You are an inspiration to us all!

I have been at a stall with weight loss for a couple of weeks now. I have been exercising these last couple of weeks more than ever before. I have finally gotten it together in the exercise area. 5x a week-cardio and weight training. It has been amazing. I have felt so good! The good thing about the weight loss stall is that I have lost inches. I wasn't checking that much before, but now I do once a week. I can see a difference and feel a difference. I know the weight will start falling off! Hopefully the stall means I have been gaining muscle

Anyway-it's great to hear all of your success stories. Look forward to reading them daily.

Take care everyone-