View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Mar-14-05, 23:08
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 120/112/110 Female 63 inches
BF:17%/15%/12%
Progress: 80%
Default Im so happy I have three takers...

Im on day four and things are starting to get a bit tough exercise wise, Im doing okay with the cravings, but they come in waves. Like today at school, I wanted anything with carbs, but as soon as I was done with my almonds and lolts of water, I felt a bit better. DInner saved me and now Im done. SO far the results are going well, Ive lost 2 pounds in 4 days, and my stomach is waking up nice and flat!!! I need to keep that in mind and try to get my but in the gym. Its gettin harder to kee up the gym thing, but Ill be super happy even just going for 1 hour a day.. it still counts. Even though I must admit I am doing very low intensity. The good thing is Im not making myself sick because Im staying in the fat burning zone. I actually dont feel light headed like I thought I would. Well, my journey is being detailed day by day under the journal section, but the title there is "lose 10 by april 10th". I posted my IM (bevy3331) and my e-mail (samano2006~lawnet.ucla.edu) on there for all of you who want to join in and keep each other accountacble. Im a law student so Im ussually on the computer or checking it throughout the day so feel free to drop me a line or contact me if you're feeling weak, need encouragement, etc. I have faith in us ladies... lets get swimsuit ready