View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sat, Mar-12-05, 14:19

Plan: CAD
Stats: 301/282/150 Female 5'8
BF:
Progress: 13%

Did my two my walk tape but it kicked my butt , actually the backs of my thighs more than my butt . I did not do any stretches yesterday before or after my lower body workout . I guess that is why the walk tape hurt so much today . I'm going to cool down a bit then try to find my yoga tape and do that before I do upper body this evening.

Doh' the site that I am getting my weight exercises from has several stretches too. I had just never looked at them til today airhead sometimes. anyway I did the lower body stretches and feel better . I'll do the upper body stretches right after my workout tonight. still need to find the yoga tape though . I'd like to add yoga in on the days I take off from weights.

Quote:
3a. Competing powerlifters cycle, length determined by the meets they are lifting in. You, as a beginner, can improve and strengthen yourself by the same general method. Choose a 3 month period for your first cycle. Test your 1 rep maximum for the exercises you are going to do. Then take approximately 60% - that's your starting weight for the cycle. Do 8-10 reps, 3 sets, of each exercise for the first couple of weeks. The last week of the cycle, do sets of 3 reps, 3 sets. Then test the next week your one rep max. And reset your cycle. Start low, build the bridge to your next goals!

found this on a website I'm going to try it .

bench press max 75 so my work out weight is 45
bent over row 55 max my work out weight is 33
barbell shoulder press max 65 work out weight is 40
laterial raise maximum is 23 work out weight 13
one arm tricep extentions max 15 is max workout weight is 9
shrug max is 53 on each dumbell workout is 33
bicep barbell curl max 55 workout weight 33

finding all those max weights tired me out so I'm going to skip the upper body workout today.

Recheck these April 2nd