View Single Post
  #71   ^
Old Thu, Mar-14-02, 23:01
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins,PP - wgt in %
Stats: 100/96.8/69 Female 5'6.5"
BF:DWTK/DDare/JEnuf
Progress: 10%

Colin, to answer your question (better late than never) , if you opt for Ground Shipping, e.g., UPS, you will run into surprising brokerage/border fees from the courier company. They often forget to mention this, and the vending company doesn't often realize it (though they should). Always ask for Postal (reasonable) or Air shipping, and you MAY get a Customs person working in the Post Office (normal) randomly pulling your package, eyeing it, deciding it gets a GST bill and a $5 Customs "service" charge and sending it on to you. That's not TOO bad.

Everybody else talking about the pure sucralose from Best Body supplements in San Diego, it's NOT liquid, it's the pure powder, without any carriers (water OR maltodextrin) whatever. It's VERY concentrated. Making a liquid out of it is a good way to be able to handle it. I do that with white stevia extract as well (before you ask, 1 teaspoon white stevia extract to 3 tablespoons of filtered water, and then I put it in a dropper bottle). I recommend, especially for you newbies here, that you read this whole conversational thread because every question you've asked here in the last couple of days has already been answered!