Old Thu, Mar-14-02, 16:37
Pending Member

Plan: low carb plan from my doctor
Stats: 287/260/150
BF:
Progress: 20%
Default Intro

Hi,

I'm so glad I found this forum! I need the feedback right now to keep me going. I want to start a journal for myself and I think that doing it here will be very helpful and I won't feel like I'm talking to myself all the time.

Anyway, I am a 44 year old woman from British Columbia who needs to lose about 130 lbs. I'm quite familiar with LC way of eating as I followed the CAD program a few years ago with moderate success. I have the Atkins book around here somewhere but I don't think I've ever actually read it.

I've got a number of medical problems to deal with too so that doesn't make it any easier. I've had Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia since my teens. And now I have Osteoarthritis and Colitis too. I also have a genetic condition called Lipoedema which makes losing weight very difficult. I use a motorized wheelchair when I go out but just use my cane at home, or hang onto the walls and/or furniture.

So in addition to eating Lo Carb, I also have to be gluten free and have food allergies to tomatoes, peppers and citrus. I think I'm almost to the point where I know what to eat without getting sick. The list of foods that I can eat is getting shorter every day!

Thanks for being here,
Cyndi
Sponsored Links