View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, Mar-07-05, 07:42

Plan: T.K.D.
Stats: 235/183/170 Male 5'9.5" inches
BF:33%/17%/10%
Progress: 80%

Wow and you put that together yourself! I thought you had a personal trainer as most people would never start doing multiple sets of squats on their own. It just needs a few tweaks but feel free to ignore the suggestions if it is working for you. My first idea would be that you could reverse the order of your cardio vs. weights. Common consensus is that weights should be done first so you maximize your efforts there and do your cardio after.

You could also look into deadlifts and see if you would like to add those to your routine. Start very light as it is a lower back/glute exercise... most people don't think to work their back too much since they never have to look at it.. but not just for appearance, it will give you better posture, stability, and core strength. It's also the same sort of overall mass builder as the squat:

http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises...BBDeadlift.html

>>I have changed the triceps kickbacks to extensions. I find that I work the muscle much more doing this.

Awesome.. I started with no muscle at all and the first one I noticed was this weird bulge on the back of my arm... whaddyaknow, it was a tricep... and I only did presses and overhead extensions. I love em. The tricep is supposedly the easiest group to overload and force growth.