View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Thu, Mar-14-02, 11:32

Plan: atkins/PP/my own
Stats: 180/133/140
BF:sz 14/4-6/toned 4
Progress: 118%
And what about B's?

The only thing I know about this diet is that B's are supposed to be the only blood type that can tolerate dairy and other typical food allergens.....which is true for me! I have absolutely no allergies to anything.

As a student of anthropology and archaeology, this blood type diet isn't necissarily NOT plausable to me, but the LC WOE is the MOST plausible in my book! It just makes sense intellectually, knowing what I do about the evolution of our species.

On a side note, I really think it's *funny* when the vegan extremists try to use science to say that a meatless diet is our "natural" diet, citing various chimps, etc, ignoring the fact that they always mention species that are not in the direct human line, and ignore the millions of years of a diet of meat and gathered vegetation that it took for proto-Man to develop from a chimp-like animal to modern humans. Well, I do realize that not everyone here necessarily believes in evolution, but the crazy vegans don't usually take the a Christian standpoint in their arguments, which would at least make more sense! I was a vegetarian for some time, but it was for moral/political reasons, which I can totally respect.

Anyway, what about those Blood type B's? Anyone know?