View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Feb-28-05, 23:49

Plan: Drs Bernskins
Stats: 260/232.4/160 Female 5' 7"
BF:lots
Progress: 28%

Count me in please! I also do so well for so long...have lost quite a bit of weight but have not budged out of the 190s since before Christmas...and I mean the low 190's.
I don't know what I weigh today but am coming off a 3 day carb fling and decided not to punish myself with the scale yesterday as I am writing this at about 1 AM (can't sleep) so happy March 1st all.
I had been doing very well and losing slowly (which is OK) by doing 20-25 carbs and about 30 carbs on the weekends.
I am an emotional eater. BUT Friday noc my DH and I decided to have a treat. I marinaded a steak and used balsamic vinegar and stir fried a lot of low carb, low glycemic veggies and had fresh strawberries for dessert (I do have a bit of fruit on the weekend without trouble).
I think what got me into trouble is I did not do fit day and probably went way over 30 carbs as I did not pay attention to portions or the fact that balsamic vinegar is higher in sugar.
All I know is I was off and running and after consuming a huge meal was craving and hungry and hour later...so I ate...had a arguement with DH and found another excuse to eat.
Woke up from a carb coma on Feb 28th and felt like crap.
Had more carbs than I should on the 28th but at least they were all low carb and low glycemic.
I think I need to do the 20-25 carbs a day for at least 2 weeks and leave the fruit out until I get some kind of control back.
I know I need to track my food for carbs and cals no matter what!!!!
So, here I am...hoping to be accountable to this thread and get back on track. I learned that even low carb needs to be measured...for me anyway.
Looking forward to a cheat free March and if I do fall the inspiration to pick myself up immediately again.
LC hugs to all,
Nancy