View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Mar-12-02, 14:38

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 148/146/132 Female 5'61/2"
BF:
Progress: 18%
Question Anyone know why THIS is happening??

Hi all,

Well, it's two months now and I'm down somewhere between 7 and 9 pounds. I'm enjoying this WOE and not denying myself very much (except of course anything carby) which is probably why my weight loss is slow to non-existent now.

But I hope someone can answer two questions I have about something that has happened since I started Atkins, and was even happening when I was doing a more Schwartzbeiny thing:
although I eat a good, non-carby lunch, I very often (like just about always) feel the need for more just a little while later. I eat lunch at home, drive back to work, which takes about 7 minutes, and usually make myself a cup of tea or decaf. It's then that I really feel as if I need more to eat. It's also a time when, if ever I'm going to, I crave something sweet.

For instance, today I had the better part of a can of tuna with mayo, some pork rinds, and half an avocado for lunch. When I got back here I got into the macadamias (which I said I wasn't going to buy any more ), because I felt like SOMETHING MORE.

The other thing that happens is that I often get very sleepy. This used to occur when I ate a high carb lunch, but I didn't think it should after a lunch like the one I just ate. I'm sittting here at the computer trying to keep my eyes open!!

Anyhow, anybody experience the same thing? Am I not eating ENOUGH carb for lunch? Why do I get so sleepy?????

Anyone know?

Thanks,

Joanna
Sponsored Links