View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Tue, Mar-12-02, 11:01

Plan: The Carbohydrate Addict's Lifespan Program
Stats: 190/140/135 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 91%
Default interesting subject

Jamie.... I always, always weigh more at night than I do in the morning. So I NEVER get on the scales at night. It just sets me up for some disappointment. I would guess that most of us are like that. I like to weigh in first thing in the morning, after I go to the bathroom, naked and before I drink anything. I do the very same thing each day. Be consistent in whatever you choose.

Now.... on to that TOM. My experience has been totally different than most of you. When I was younger and before pregnancies/weight gain I had light periods and they were short. As I had kids and gained weight they became heavier and longer. Since I have been following a lower carb way of life I have had a HUGE change in my period. I no longer have that "heavy yucky" feeling the day before they start. I no longer have cramps. It is shorter, lighter and doesn't bother me at all. I would like to contribute this to my change in diet.

I can't believe I am discussing this kind of stuff on the internet. I won't even tell my husband how much I weigh. geesh.

Libby