#21   ^
Old Tue, Mar-12-02, 10:17
Registered Member

Plan: sugarbusters
Stats: 270/242.00/142
BF:
Progress: 22%
Default Yes I have a very limited diet.

It seems when you are trying to lose weight, and control the gout and control the amount of carbs, it leaves not too much variety to choose from.

When I had a swollen knee, the first thing the Dr said was to keep away from carbs, they hold water in joints when you don't need it.

{simplistic hey?}

Anne:Your excerise plan sounds excellent and you do water exercise too! I'm waiting for better weather so I can go into my pool and do some exercie and use the hot tub too. But It has been too cold even if heated , to leave the house and walk into the cold air half naked. Besides, It probably will cost a bit more than I want to spend from my retirement check.

Still researching the glucophage issue. I found on the New England Medical Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and metabolism, that a study had been performed for two years on people who were considered borderline or diabetic type 2, and they found with diet and glucophage you can prevent diabetes from starting full blown. I'm waiting to receive the report. { allegedly these people lost weight with out even trying?}

we will see:
phyllis