Old Fri, Feb-25-05, 12:13
Monday came.

Plan: my own
Stats: 275/204.5/140 Female 5'4"
BF:ummm . . . ?
Progress: 52%
Default checking in

Good morning,

I am taking a sick day today, first one I remember taking. It's been an uphill trek to get to this point, and I'm only a week away from spring break, but hat last weekend (we worked Sat & Mon, kids had 3-day weekend) took the stuffin' out of me.

In a minute here, I'm going back to sleep, (as soon as the upstairs neighbor stops vacuuming.) I found myself a little concerned about the food thing--yet another possible pitfall to wend my way around. I'm usually so rushed that I hardly have time to eat--today I will have the leisure to do so, and I know if I didn't have the guidelines of LC eating, I'd probably be snacking all day.

But I just realized a few things: 1. I'm not worried so much as curious; how will I handle this? What will I learn about myself today? 2. There will be many other days when I'm not so rushed, and today is an opportunity to lay down a foundation of response for days like this. It's as if I'm learning to walk all over again, this step-by-step process of living consciously in this area.

I don't know if this post makes sense. . . kinda tired. . . checking in for the accountability, but also realizing that today will probably be just fine. I'll know I have the entire TDC looking over my shoulder each time I open the cupboard--and that's just where I want you.

Oh, no, I just realized that they're not just vaccuuming upstairs. It sounds like they're stripping tile or using a total gym or something. So much for a day of rest. . .
Sponsored Links