Old Fri, Feb-25-05, 10:48

Plan: Drs Bernskins
Stats: 260/232.4/160 Female 5' 7"
BF:lots
Progress: 28%
Smile

1) dreadmill for 30 minutes
2) 3 exercises for the abds.
3) do JP pose and then lay in the Shavasana pose.

All of the above done (whew). The abd exercises looked deceptionally easy but were not for me.
Stayed in JP for 5 min each side and Shavasana 5 min but had to resort to it early this AM due to storm pain and being unable to sleep...it helps!

Todays plan is
1. Dreadmill
2. A body workout that does not include abds. Am looking thru the book strong women stay slim and another book to pick out exercises that will be something I can do at this time. Will be more specific later.
3.) JP

I did arm upper body exercises as well as lower body exercises. This including an exercise of just learning to use my lower body strenght to stand from a sitting position from a kitchen chair. I had to "cheat" book said it was OK. I did need a bit of help with my arms to do this

Could not locate 1 lbs weights to did exericises with 2 pounders (damn DH...puts things in odd places as I had them next to my work-out shoes and plan).
My arms and shoulders hurt...not excrutiating but they hurt a fair amount.
I have found that I can only manage energy wise 15 minutes on the dreadmill but have decided will just continue to increase a minute a week. At least I am addressing all 3 areas of stamina, stenght and toning as well as flexabilty.
Did JP 5 minutes on each side as suppose to be one of the most benefical yoga poses.
Tomorrow's exercise plan looks like a increased speed walk and abds with JP.